B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are the buzzwords of the current IT industry. Companies across the globe are adapting these techniques to enhance the decision making processes to simplify their business models. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), the current trends in Computer Science, combined with ECE domain provides double advantage for the students with career opportunities in core and IT sector.
- Students graduating in ECE with specialization in AI and ML will have career opportunities in industries ranging from business, finance, education, health care, Electronics and Communication Engineering and information science.
- Fundamental Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in implementing AI and ML algorithms in real world applications
- Ability to work with AI/ML tools and Languages
- Design and implement intelligent systems
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Science (DS) is an essential part of any industry to meet global requirements. Data Science has emerged as a need for business with advancements in the field of analytics. B.Tech ECE with specialization in AI & Data Science combines both the ECE and current trends of the CSE domains, providing double advantage for the students.
- A company’s business strategy and goals are based on the output provided by data scientists. As a result, experts who are familiar with the fundamentals of data science, big data, and data analytics are in demand. The students on completing this programme would have wider scope in both core and specialized areas.
- Basic Knowledge and skill in data science and data analysis
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Design and deploy deep learning models for industrial applications
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Smart Automation
The minor elective courses offered by the embedded domain focus on cutting-edge technologies related to advanced-level automation and safety used in applications in the fields of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and automobile engineering. It is used for a variety of purposes, from navigation to computer performance and operational functions. Any failure of applications can be very disruptive and in some cases, dangerous. Consequently, data security and reliability are critical. So, the student will get exposure by studying these courses .
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Cyber Security
- At Vel Tech, Department of ECE have outset the steps to offer a specialized degree program in B.Tech. ECE (Specialization in Cyber Security). This unique degree offers the advantage of a double edged knife for the students who opt for this degree, as it combines both ECE and CSE domains.
- The program involves students in designing a secure and resilient computer networking system, which enhances Hardware-Intensive Networking Skill set in students. It is geared towards making ECE students to develop an understanding of modern networking concepts and Cyber Security challenges and Cyber Ethics.
- This course gives a broad introduction to the profound concepts in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking using Digital Forensic. This specialization is definitely beneficial for Budding Engineers to start their career as Ethical Hackers, Cyber Security Engineer and Anti Cyber Terrorism Scientist.
Skill Sets Imparted:
- Basic Knowledge in Cyber Security Systems & Networks
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in Ethical Hacking and
- Design and Implement Cyber Security models for industrial- needs. (Smart-Wearable’s & Connected Vehicles)