Sports Quota Admission
Students who have records of excellence in sports National/State level can apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes in Engineering/Media/Management/Arts through sports quota admission – Vel Tech for the Academic year 2022-2023. Interested candidates (both men and women) are requested to report Vel Tech campus along with testimonials and sports certificates (State/National/International) for the Sports Quota Selection trials. (Selection trials’ dates to be announced during the admission season)
- Candidates are required to bring their original certificates for verification and one set of photocopy for the following:
- Sports Achievement Certificates
- Educational Qualification Xth, HSC or any equivalent Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Testimonial Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Permanent residence proof
- Three passport size photos
- The Scholarship scheme is applicable for the academic year 2022-2023.
- The Scholarship benefits will be renewed for the consecutive year based on their performance.
- The candidate is required to submit their testimonial certificate at the selection trials.
- Open/Invitation tournament may be considered
- Practice sessions are mandatory for students selected under Sports Quota, if the candidate is irregular to the practice sessions, the scholarship benefits will be terminated.
- Candidates are requested to bring their own sports kit for the selection trials.
|Name of the Game