The two-year MBA programme is well-structured to help students to develop their managerial skills.
Vel Tech School of Management offers opportunities for students to study a Semester Abroad at Foreign Universities through their International MOU’s.
- Imparting radical thinking skills through contemporary pedagogy via case study, simulation and other learn-by- doing methods /initiatives.
- Smart Class Rooms.
- Outcome Based Education and Choice Based Credit System with electives.
- Semester Abroad opportunities for international immersion to enhance cross-cultural competencies.
- Most Competitive Fee Structure.
- Functional, Cross functional specializations with Contemporary themes.
- Highly qualified Faculty with a blend of Corporate and Academic experience.
- Visiting Faculty from Corporate and Academics with B-School Experience.
Dual specialization in
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Human Resource
- International Business Management
M.B.A. (INNOVATION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND VENTURE DEVELOPMENT)
The prospective applicant must be a graduate under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% aggregate, from a recognized University/Institution.