The card furnishes the details of the Mentor.
- A document maintained by the Mentor which showcases the students’ academic performance during his/her term at the university.
University Rules and Regulations
- A handout which explicitly explains the dos and don’ts within the campus .
- The Mentor will assist the candidate with the ID card form which will be presented to the accounts department.
Wi-Fi Internet access
- The student can avail Wi-Fi internet access, the mentor will assist the students with user name and password.
University Student E-mail ID
- Every student is assigned an email id with their respective VTU number. All communications between the university and the student is exchanged here.
Vijaya Bank A/C opening form
- The Mentor will help the candidate open a bank a/c with Vijaya Bank (if required). The bank operates with in the campus and also has an ATM.
Anti-Ragging Affidavit by Student
- Vel Tech ensures a “Ragging-Free” Campus with the fullest co-operation of Students and Staff.
Hostel Rules and Regulations Form
- A handout which explicitly explains the dos and don’ts within the hostel.