At the time of graduation, MBA students will demonstrate the following capabilities:
MBA graduates will be able to
- Clearly articulate their career goals and the purpose of pursuing the program and Identify personal strengths & weaknesses
- Understand the context of business in a global economy
- Demonstrate active listening and clearly articulate their ideas (Oral and Written) and Prepare and deliver an effective business presentation (Oral)
- Present logical arguments in support of a position (Oral and Written) and Demonstrate basic negotiation skills in different business situations (Oral)
- Demonstrate critical business thinking in one of the core business disciplines and an understanding of other disciplines to support integrative thinking and Understand the social impact of business decisions
- Frame business problems and generate alternative solutions, Analyse the alternative solutions using quantitative methods and Recommend a solution and provide supporting evidence
- Achieve their team objectives by collaborating with team members for the group task.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the characteristics of effective leadership and Demonstrate the ability to handle diverse perspectives
- Understand the importance of social impact of business decisions and Identify ethical issues when presented with a business situation.
- Identify and assess market opportunities in a variety of business contexts and Develop business strategies to leverage the opportunities