Welcome to Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology. The terms and conditions outlined in this statement disclose the rules and regulations for using Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology located at No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Vel Nagar, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062.
By logging into this website (www.veltech.edu.in), we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in detail. If you are not ready to agree to the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology’s website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Institution’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “The Institution,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Institution. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, following and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Payment of Fees:
# Payment(s) through this Service can be made using a Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Paytm Wallet / Postpaid.
# It is recommended that the user reads the disclaimer/terms and conditions of the respective bank/service provider before using the Credit/Debit card for making the fee payment.
# Under no circumstances shall Vel Tech or its Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and third-party agents be responsible for processing, delivering, or managing the Services. Be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any damages including:
- disciplinary or exemplary arising out of or
- in any way connected with the provision of or
- any inadequacy or
- deficiency in the provision of the Services or
- resulting from unauthorized access or
- alteration of transmissions of data or
- arising from suspension or
- termination of the Service
# The Applicant using the Debit/Credit card should be lawfully owned by him/her or authorized by the owner. And he/she are requested to agree to the card details provided by them for the use of Service described above (s) the must be correct and accurate.
# The Applicant further requested to agree and provide a correct and valid debit/credit card details.
# The Applicant has to warrant, agree, and confirm that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and provides his/her card/bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit.
- card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that the card/ bank account details provided by him/her are accurate;
- The Applicant should authorize the debit of the nominated card/ bank.
- Account for the payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fee.
- The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account while making the payment inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Refund and Cancellation:
- Refund and Cancellation policy is as per UGC norms.
- Caution deposit will be refunded as mentioned in the admit card.
Accuracy of information:
- By accepting admission into the University, you need to confirm and declare the information you provide while enrolling your admission with the University is accurate and complete.
- The provision of false or untruthful information may affect your admission and enrolment invalid and entitle the University to terminate its contract with you.
- The University requires all students to provide proof of identity and qualifications at the point of registration.
Communications to and from the University:
On enrolment, you will be allocated a University email account. On enrolment, students will be assigned with the University email account. Hence, students are expected to use that email account to communicate with the University.
The University does not exclude or limit in any way its liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents, or subcontractors;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
The University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes liability to the full extent possible under the general law for loss or damage to students’ property or infection of students’ equipment caused by computer viruses and for the consequences of any such damage.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology and you regarding the Site, Application, Services, and Content. These Terms supersede and replace any prior oral or written understandings or agreements.
If you have any further questions about these Terms and Conditions, please get in touch with Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology at 1800-2127-669.