Kristianstad University conducts research that attracts international attention and is connected with undergraduate studies. Over the years, several interesting research fields have developed where researchers who share common interests meet and collaborate. The university has a special focus on research in placement (VFU).
Kristianstad University, in southern Sweden, was founded in 1977, but in this region we can trace our roots way back for teacher’s training (1835), nurses (1893) and engineers (1912).
• Kristianstad University was founded in 1977
• Approximately 13,000 students
• Approximately 500 employees
• 7 programmes and 100 courses for international students
• A total of 40 programmes and 630 courses
Our areas of research:
• Educational Sciences
• Health Sciences
• Environmental and Natural Sciences
• The Humanities and Social Sciences
|RAJA GOPALAN |