Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, India is organizing a certification program on “Safety Engineer – Industry Perspective” on 27th, July 2019 in its campus.
Topics for discussion
- Importance of Safety in Life
- Roles and Responsibility of a Safety Engineer
- Emergency, Rescue and First Aid
- Fire Safety, Assessment and Control Measure
- Electrical Safety
- Chemical Safety
- Construction Safety
- Identification of Hazards and Precautions
- Rescue and Evacuation System
- Risk Assessment and Accident Investigation
- Psychology, Stress and Personal Resilience
- Safety standards for different industries
- Placement opportunity and Careers as a Safety Engineer
- Value added courses in Safety
Who can get benefits [Participants]
- Safety engineers from different industry
- Safety officers from different industry
- Fresh graduates and students from Industry
- Diploma and degree holder in safety
- Who wants a career in SAFETY
- Faculty who wish to enrich their knowledge in safety
Students can register for the event through the online portal. On registration, confirmation an SMS will be sent to the registered contact number. Candidates are required to show the SMS to participate in “SAFETY ENGINEER – Industry Perspective” on July 27th, 2019
Program is designed to accommodate maximum of 100 participants .
|Category||Registration Fee in Rs.|
|Academicians / Industry Delegates||500|
|Research Scholars / PG Students / UG Students||250|
- Date: 27th July 2019.
- Location: Wright Brother Hive, 2nd Floor, 17th Block, Vel Tech.
- Timing: 09:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Candidates are expected to report at the venue reception desk from 08:30 am.
- Transport is available from Avadi to Vel Tech.
- Pick – up point: Opposite to Al-Beck Restaurant, HVF Tank Road, Avadi at 07:30 am.
- Paid accommodation is available at the hostel complex.
- Accommodation will be provided for boys and girls at the Institution’s Boys Hostel and Girls Hostel respectively.
- Accommodation includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Booking for accommodation can be done at the reception desk on cash payment of ₹400/-
Note: Limited number of rooms are only available.