- B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in their respective domain.
For Domestic Students:
- BA English with minimum 50% Marks
For International Students:
- The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission into the desired program.
Candidate can take admission by coming in person to the university admission office
- The provisionally selected candidates have to present themselves in person to complete the admission procedure.
PG PROGRAMMES – MA, M.Sc.
FEE / YEAR
EXAM FEE / YEAR
Caution Deposit :Rs. 3000/- payable once during admission and refundable at the end of the programme.
Scholarships are offered for PG programmes in M.A (English), M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Sc (Physics) and M.Sc (Chemistry) based on candidates’ academic excellence in their respective UG programmes as given below.
Under graduate overall percentage/Grade
% of Scholarship in Tuition Fee
Tuition Fee Per Year
|M.A., M.Sc.||Above 75 % (or) (CGPA ≥ 7.5 on 10 Point Scale)||75%||11,250|
|Between 60 – 74.9% (or) (CGPA 6-7.49 on 10 Point Scale)||50%||22,500|
|Between 50 – 59.9% (or) (CGPA 5-5.99 on 10 Point Scale)||25%||33,750|
*In addition to the above, Special Scholarships will also be provided for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates.
- Exam Fee: Rs 4000/- Per Year (For two semesters)
- Caution Deposit: Rs. 3000/- payable once during admission and refundable at the end of the programme.