- B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in their respective domain.
For National Students:
- BA English with minimum 50% Marks
For International Students:
- The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.
Candidate can take admission by coming in person to the university admission office
- The provisionally selected candidates have to present themselves in person to complete the admission procedure.
The Scholarships offered for PG programmes in M.A(English), M.Sc(Mathematics), M.Sc(Physics) and M.Sc(Chemistry) based on their academic excellence in their respective UG programmes.
Scholarship Based on MPC Aggregate / Grade
% of Scholarship in Tuition Fee
Sem Tuition Fee
Sem Total Fee
|M.A., M.Sc.||above 95%||75%||11,250||4000||15,250|
|above 95 – 94.9%||50%||22,500||4000||26,500|
|above 80 – 89.9%||25%||33,750||4000||37,750|
|above 70 – 79.9%||10%||40,500||4000||44,500|
- Caution Deposit :Rs. 5000/- EXTRA
- Exam Fee for All subjects of the current semester for first appearance only.
for Arrears & Supplementary appearances extra as per rule