- A meeting of the Team Managers will be held at our campus on 02.10.2019 by 6 pm. All the Team managers are requested to attend the meeting without fail.
- All the participating teams are requested to inform their arrival date, time and the mode of transport to the Joint Organizing Secretary well in advance through mail/phone message.
- Teams are requested to Participate in Proper uniform With ID card and flag in the Inaugural function.
- Accommodation will be provided only one day prior to the commencement of the match and are expected to vacate immediately after their match. A caution deposit of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) will be collected at the registration Place. This Amount will be refunded at the time of Check out with deduction if any, in respect of damages etc. However the Food will be arranged in our campus on Payment of Rs: 150/- by Prior Request.
- The Tournament will be played as per the Kabaddi Federations of India as adopted by the AIU, New Delhi .
- The official’s decision shall be final and binding at all stages of the Tournament.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the Managers to maintain absolute discipline among their team members.
- The team managers are requested to hand over the following documents copies of Eligibility Proforma duly typed and signed by Organizing secretary of concern Zone and submit the same at the arrival.
- The Players should bring individual Photo identity card attested by the competent authorities of their respective universities.
- Players Recent Photo Identity card, +2 Mark Statement, Diploma/Degree Provisional Certificate of the Players Duly signed and attested by the director of Physical Education, University, Flags (Two Numbers) for March past. Xerox copy of AIU Annual Subscription 2019-2020.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to change, to advance, to Postpone, or to alter the Tournament Programme, if necessary. However, Prior intimation will be given to the Managers for effecting such changes.
- All Teams have to participate in the Inaugural function at 8.30 am on 03.10.2019 At C.K.NAYUDU STADIUM, Vel Tech.
- Each Team shall have to pay the Officiating Charge of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) Per Match as Per the AIU officiating Charge 2019-20.
- The teams, which fail to report in time, will be scratched by the officials and Tournament Committee.
- From Avadi to University, Transport facility will be provided by the University on request.
- Strict discipline needs to be maintained in the university campus.
- Smoking, taking alcohol /drugs are strictly prohibited in hostel and campus.
- Participants are requested to be inside the hostel before 09.00 pm.
- Keep the valuable items under your safe custody (If any Lost, management and organizing authorities are not responsible for it).
- Participants are not allowed to go outside the campus; if necessary, they should get prior permission.
- All Team Participants, Team Managers and coaches are requested to wear the Identity card inside the campus.
- All the matches will be conducted in the Same Kabaddi Mat 30 Mm Size Court Where South Zone Inter University Kabaddi Matches Were Conducted.
- Detailed Tournament schedule will be given in managers meeting.
- We hope that the participating team will enjoy their stay in VelTech and fixtures for Kabaddi (Women) Championship will be uploaded soon in VelTech website. www.veltech.edu.in
- Weight category will be as per AKFI rule
Schedule Of Matches In The Kabaddi
Matches: 1, 2, 3, 4 – WiIl be Played on 03.10.2019 Morning
Matches: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 – Will be Played on 03.10.2019 Evening
Matches: 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 – Will be Played on 04.10.2019 Morning
Matches: 43, 44, 45, 46 – Will be Played on 04.10.2019 Evening
Matches: 5, 6, 7, 8 – Will be Played on 03.10.2019 Morning
Matches: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Will be Played on 03.10.2019 Evening
Matches: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 – Will be Played on 04.10.2019 Morning
Matches: 47, 48, 49, 50 – Will be Played on 04.10.2019 Evening
Matches: 9, 10, 11, 12 – Will be Played on 03.10.2019 Morning
Matches: 23, 24, 25, 26 – Will be Played on 03.10.2019 Evening
Matches: 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 – Will be Played on 04.10.2019 Morning
Matches: 51, 52, 53, 54 – Will be Played on 04.10.2019 Evening
- Quarter Final Matches (55 to 58) will be played on 05.10.2019 Morning Session.
- The League Match Matches will commence from 05.10.2019 Evening.
- Morning Session Matches will be start by 6.00 am and Evening will be start by 3.00 pm.
- Team should Report 30 minutes before the schedule.
- The Organizing Secretory reserves the right to change the match schedule. Match Venue / Courts if necessary.
- AIU and AKFI rules and Regulation will be followed.
- Team should report with proper uniforms and synthetic shoes.
For Tournament Details, Contact:
Dr. R. Suresh
Head-Department of Physical Education & Joint Organizing Secretary
South Zonal Inter-University Kabaddi Tournament 2019-20
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology,
Contact: 73587 85931
Joint Organizing Secretary
Mr. S. Rajarajan – 97891 13004
Mr. R. Vediyappan – 98944 23056
Mrs. T. Rasheedha Mohammed Kutty – 96982 33146
Mr. Jegan – 73389 02028
Miss. Lt. Amuthavalli – 98408 99165
Dr. R. Suresh – 73587 31718
Dr. Prince Deva Fedarick – 99947 87139
Mr. Kumaravel – 90927 42329
Mr. S. Vignesh – 99624 97013
Mr. Vasu – 96260 35169
Mr. Vinoth – 99768 44148
Food & Accomodation Committee
Dr. S. Irudayaraj – 73580 39365
Mrs. T. Rasheeda Mohammed Kutty – 96982 33146
Mr. R. Vediyappan – 98944 23056