Students with pre allotment form
- Parents are advised to collect the Admit card from Regional/City/University Admission office before 09.06.18.by paying the balance fees as mentioned in the Pre-Allotment slip.
- Admit card is mandatory to attend the Induction cum Acquaintance(IcA) Program in the university.
- Our university staff will pick you up from the designated Railway stations/Bus terminus in Chennai.
- Our staff will explain the Induction cum Acquaintance(IcA) procedure on your way to hostel.
- If you have not collected Admit Card kindly proceed with the following steps.
(Hosteller with Pre-Allotment)
(Day Scholar with Pre-allotment)
|(CSE & IT)||(Aero, Auto, Biomedical, Biotech, Civil, ECE, EEE & MECH)|
|Proceed to Block 4, Ground floor at|
Vel Murugan Auditorium
|Proceed to Block 7, Ground floor at|
- Hostel Students are advised to bring Bed sheets & Pillow covers.
- Mattress, Pillow, Bucket, Mug and Dining Plate will be provided by the University hostel
- Clean shave and Proper hair cut.
- Formal Shirts, Casual Shirts, Plain T Shirts and Striped T Shirts (With Collar only)
- Formal Pants or Normal Jeans(Full length).
- Formal or Sports Shoes
- Chudithar, Salwar kameez, kurtas & Normal Jeans.
- Sleeved top Plain or Striped (Full or Half)
- Formal footwear.
For parent’s Convenience University buses will be operated from 05:30p.m on wards to Koyambedu bus terminus, Central and Egmore railway stations.