Rules and Regulation
1. A meeting of the Team Managers will be held at the VelTech Dr. RR & Dr.SR University at 6.00 pm on 31th January, 2017 for All India inter university Kabaddi Men Tournament. All the Team managers are requested to attend the meeting without fail.
2. All the participating teams are requested to inform their arrival date, time and the mode of transport to the Organizing Secretary well in advance through mail/phone message.
3. Teams are requested to Participate in Proper uniform With ID card and flag in the Inaugural function.
4. Accommodation will be provided only one day prior to the commencement of the match and are expected to vacate immediately after their match. A caution deposit of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) will be collected at the registration Place. This Amount will be refunded at the time of Check out with deduction if any, in respect of damages etc. However the Food will be arranged in the VelTech University on Payment of Rs: 120 by Prior Request.
5. The Tournament will be played as per the Kabaddi Federations of India as adopted by the AIU, New Delhi
6. The official’s decision shall be final and binding at all stages of the Tournament.
7. It will be the sole responsibility of the Mangers to maintain absolute discipline among their team members.
8. The team managers are requested to hand over the following documents copies of Eligibility Proforma duly typed and signed by Organizing secretary of concern Zone and submit the same at the arrival. The Players should bring individual Photo identity card attested by the competent authorities of their respective universities. Players Recent Photo Identity card, +2 Mark Statement, Diploma/degree Provisional Certificate of the Players Duly signed and attested by the director of Physical Education, University, Flags (Two numbers) for March past. Xerox copy of AIU Annual Subscription 2016-2017.
9. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to change, to advance, to Postpone, or to alter the Tournament Programme, if necessary. However, Prior intimation will be given to the Managers for effecting such changes.
10. All Teams have to participate in the Inaugural function at 8.30am on 1-02-2017 At C.K.NAYUDU STADIUM, Vel Tech.
11. Each Team shall have to pay the Officiating Charge of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) Per Match as Per the AIU officiating Charge 2016-17.
12. The teams which fail to report in time will be scratched by the officials and Tournament Committee.
13. From Avadi to University, Transport facility will be provided by the University on request.
14.Strict discipline needs to be maintained in the university campus.
15. Smoking ,taking alcohol /drugs are strictly prohibited in hostel and campus
16. Students are not allowed to carry mobiles and camera in the university campus.
17. Participants are requested to be inside the hostel before 09.00 pm.
18. Keep the valuable items under your safe custody (If any Lost, management and organizing authorities are not responsible for it)
19. Participants are not allowed to go outside the campus; if necessary they should get prior permission.
20. All Team Participants, Team Managers and coaches are requested to wear the Identity card inside the campus.
21. All the matches will be conducted in the same mud court where south zone inter university Kabaddi matches were conducted
22. Detailed Tournament schedule will be given in managers meeting.
23. We hope that the participating team will enjoy their stay in VELTECH UNIVERSITY and fixtures for Kabaddi (Men) Championship will be uploaded soon in VelTech website. www.veltech.edu.in.
24. Kindly Ensure that your University has paid the Annual Subscription to AIU for the year 2016-17
25. Weight category will be as per AKFI rule
Detailed Information of the Inter Zone Inter University Kabaddi (Men) Tournament – 2017
How to reach Chennai
Chennai is well connected with trainand road network. It is connected to almost all the major cities of South India. Local passenger trains are running from Chennai and Passing Through stops at Avadi. The University is just 5km from the Avadi Railway station.
- Teams will be provided withan unfurnishedRooms/Halls for their stay during the days of competition.
- The Managers/Coaches are expected to stay with their teams in view of the better control of the teams and are requested to keep good rapport with the Organizers.
- We have very limited lodging facilities; hence the teams are requested to arrive at the venue of the tournament a day before and to leave the venue within 24 hours of completion of their match.
- Registration for the Accommodation has to be done through our Website www.veltech.edu.in on or before 5th October.
Rules of the competitions:
- The Rules of the All India Chess Federation and the guidelines of the AIU will be applied for the competition.
- A participating team may lodge a protest on technical matters, within two hours of the completion of their match along with a protest fee of Rs. 1000/- which may be refunded to the team, in case the protest is upheld.
- The decisions of the Arbiter shall be final and binding. Protests if any shall be decided by the jury of Appeal formed as prescribed by the AIU and consist of the following members:
- The Chairman
- The Technical CommitteeMembers
- Chief Referee
Requirements for the tournament:
- Your University Flag
- Identification Cards of the players and four copies of the Eligibility Pro-forma duly typed and signed by the competent Authority.
- As per the guidelines of AIU Officiating charge
- Players should report to the Hall with descent dress code well in advance.
Return Journey Reservations:
The teams are requested to look after the travel arrangements themselves. However, tickets to local trains can be taken from the Avadi Railway Station to Chennai.
There will be a Reception Counter at the Main Entrance of the University Campus on 7th of October 2016 for Registration and to cater to all other enquiries related to the tournament.
Food will be arranged in the VelTech University on Paymentof Rupees One Hundred and Eighty Only (Rs.180/-) by Prior Request by the Team Manager.
Contact for more details:
Dr. G. Bobby
ALL INDIA INTER UNIVERSITY KABADDI MEN TOURNAMENT 2017
Vel tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University
Department Of Physical Education
|4||Mrs.T.Rasheedha Mohammed Kutty||9698233146|
Your University Team’s Co-operation is solicited for the Smooth and Successful Organizing of the Tournament.
We are looking forward to
Welcome your University Team.